The latest Quordle puzzle is live, and as usual, it’s one tough nut to crack. Unlike Wordle where you only have to figure out one word, Quordle tasks players with figuring out four different words in just nine attempts. It’s really tricky, but also a lot more satisfying when you do manage to find the correct answers. If you want to give Quordle a go but need a little help along the way, then head to the bottom of the page for some spoiler-free hints and clues for Quordle 102 on May 6.
Quordle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts. Much like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the color of the tiles if you’re to succeed.
If the tiles turn grey, then the letter doesn’t appear in the word you are guessing. If it’s yellow then the letter appears, just not in that particular spot. Finally, green tiles mean the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you may be able to knock out the third word before you’ve guessed the first one.
One strategy is to get as many vowels in your opening guess as possible. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO in your first attempt, these letters will appear in more words.
If you’re not able to solve the first Quordle word in your second guess, then choose a word with five completely different letters in order to maximize your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online each day for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter F.
2. The first word contains just one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears three times!
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word also starts with the letter R.
2. The second word contains two vowels.
3. Run out of weapons? Maybe you need to get some more.
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter W.
2. The third word contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. Don’t be a wimp, you can do this.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter B.
2. The fourth word contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. The small stream.